The year 2015 had given me the abundance of opportunities to create time lapse footages from all over the world – from Netherlands, Scotland, New Zealand, Australia and of course, my home country, Malaysia.
This is the compilation of the Best of the Best from my year 2015’s adventure.
Most of the footage in the video above are available for licensing via Getty Images. Please click here to head to my Getty Images’ page.
Time Lapse Equipment
These time lapse footages were shot and processed with
- Nikon D800 with Nikon 20mm f/2.8 AF and Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AF D
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 with Olympus 9mm f/8 Fisheye Body Cap
- Sony RX100 IV
- Lee Filters’ 0.9 Graduated Neutral Density Filter and Lee Neutral Density 0.9 ProGlass Filter
- Singh Ray’s Daryl Benson 0.9 Reverse Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Adobe Lightroom with LRTimelapse and Adobe After Effects
Make Money out of Your Own Time Lapse Footages
Interested in learning how to create your own time lapse footage and MAKE MONEY out of it?
In small my weekend class, you will learn
- The Basic in making your own time-lapse footage
- How to create your Sunrise & Sunset footage using the Holy Grail method.
- 2 (TWO) on-location Practical sessions
- Post-processing techniques
- Where to sell your footages and make money.
My weekend class is small in size with a maximum number of 3 students. This will ensure a smooth and undivided attention from me to you.
Interested? Please fill in your Email below where I will let you know the next available weekend class.