Hafiz Ismail is a Malaysian based landscape photographer and time lapser who loves to travel.Born and raised in the Garden City of Lights, Kuala Lumpur, he graduated from Multimedia University with Bachelor Degree in IT specialising in Multimedia Systems.
He started photography way back in 2008 and has been a full timer since then.
He is a contributor with Getty Images and some of his images have been sold to clients from all over the world through Getty. Apart from commercial clients, a number of his printed work has been sold to individuals.
He is married and blessed with two beautiful children.
His Equipment & Software
He uses the following equipment for his Photography and Time Lapse.
- Nikon D800 with
- Olympus OM-D E-M5
- Olympus 9mm f/8 Fisheye Body Cap
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony RX100 IV
- Lee Filters’ 0.9 Graduated Neutral Density Filter and Lee Neutral Density 0.9 ProGlass Filter
- Singh Ray’s Daryl Benson 0.9 Reverse Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Adobe Lightroom CC with LRTimelapse and Adobe After Effects